Guan Di - the God of War
Guan Di was a famous general during the Three Kingdoms period who was captured and executed in 220 CE. He was venerated as a Daoist god hundreds of years later. At an early point in his life, Guan Di was a bean curd seller, so he's considered their patron. He also memorized some of the Confucian classics. Statues of Guan Di are used to guard buildings against intruders.
Guan Di is a Daoist hero, you need a Daoist Temple to get him to your city.
Guan Di halves the cost of:
- All Forts
Guan Di can bless:
- Mill: he fills it with up to 32 loads of bean curd, if the mill accepts it. If there's no bean curd in the mission, this blessing is useless.
- Warehouse: idem to mill
- Confucian Academy: he fills it with up to 4 loads of wood or paper
- Forts: he fills it with up to 4 loads of weapons and/or wood
Guan Di acts like a:
- Daoist priest
- Confucian scholar
Guan Di also gives these benefits:
- He helps the morale of chariot companies.
- The only outlaws spawned in the city are beggars.
- He fights enemies, both at home and abroad.
The following monuments are associated with Guan Di:
- Temple Complex
- Stone Great Wall