Nu Wa - the Creator Goddess
Nu Wa created people from clay and often came to the world's rescue; in one story, she mended a hole torn in the sky.
Nu Wa is an ancestral hero, you need an ancestral shrine to get her to your city.
Nu Wa halves the cost of:
- Clay Pit
- Hunter's Tent
- Fishing Quay
- Irrigation Ditch & Pump
- Inspector's Tower
- Music School
Nu Wa can bless:
- Clay Pit: the pit once produces 4 loads instead of one. Another blessing is needed if you want another 4 loads.
- Hunter's Tent: idem to clay pit
- Fishing Quay: idem to clay pit
- Inspector's Tower: the tower evolves without the needed desirability and stays evolved for 6 months, after that it will devolve again if the desirability of the area isn't high enough.
Nu Wa acts like a:
Nu Wa also gives these benefits:
- She halves the chance of enemies setting fire to buildings
- She can capture animals for the palace menagerie
The following monuments are associated with Nu Wa:
- Great Temple
- Temple Complex
- Grand Canal