FAQ - General
- 1. I find the intro movie annoying, can I turn it off?
- Yes, you can. Browse to the folder where you installed Emperor, open the file "Emperor.ini". The very last line in that file is "PlayIntroMovie=yes", change that into "PlayIntroMovie=no" and you won't see the movie again when you start the game.
- 2. What are the minimum system requirements?
- Minimum System Requirements:
Pentium II, 400MHz or equivalent
64 MB RAM
DirectX 6.1 or higher (8.1 will be installed from the cd if necessary)
900 MB HD space
4 MB video card (16-bit color @ 800 x 600)
Online play requires 56K or faster Internet connection
- 3. Where can I download the demo?
- You can download the demo (127MB) from the following locations:
- 4. Upon installation, the game asks for a CD key, where do I find one?
- If you bought a legitimate copy of Emperor, the cd key is either on the
jewel case or somewhere in the package.
If you didn't buy a legitimate copy, this FAQ won't help you.
Recommended System Requirements:
Pentium III, 800 MHz or equivalent
128 MB RAM for Windows 98/ME, 256 MB RAM for Windows 2000/XP
1.2GB Hard Drive Space